Trafalgar House Airbnb for Girls
As part of their commitment to New Zealand tourism, David and Kathy also run a girls’ hostel, Airbnb at Onehunga which is just ten minutes away from Auckland airport.
Trafalgar house is a 125 year old mansion built in the 1880’s.
It has 4 private single rooms, and one shared room, with three single beds.
What You Get
Prices range from $35 per night for a shared room, to $55 per night for a private room.
The price includes:
– Comfortable single bed with antique furniture, desk and mirror
– Continental breakfast
– Free WiFi
– Tea /Coffee
– Private deck with barbecue
– Shared kitchen
– Shared guest bathroom (you only have to share with one other as there are three and hosts have their own bathroom)
– Free use of washing machine and laundry powder
– Breakfast usually includes: Toast, muesli and/or cereal flakes, marmalade, various spreads, peanut butter, milk, coffee and/or tea.
– Free use of mountain bikes.
– Gym equipment free to use includes exercise bike, kettle bells, dumbells, medicine balls, hula hoops, punching bag, and mats
Airport Shuttles, Transfers, and Taxis Arranged
There is a minimum three-night stay, and it is for girls only.
They can arrange a private airport transfer for you for $40 from the domestic terminal, and $45 from the international terminal.
There are five bikes with helmets, that are available to use free of charge.
There is a motor scooter, and sea kayak available for hire @ $10 per day.
Buses to the city stop 50 meters away from the door. Airport shuttles can be arranged.
Royal Oak shopping center is a fifteen-minute walk or five-minute ride.
Coffee shops and restaurants are a five-minute walk away.
Onehunga beach, Pah homestead cafe, Onehunga village, One Tree Hill and Cornwall parks all close by.
Whether you need a taxi, shuttlebus, or airport transfer, it can be arranged directly with them.